You want the most accurate and interesting community news at your fingertips? Just grab a copy of The Fort Bend Herald and Texas Coaster.
Since 1892 The Fort Bend Herald has been the No. 1 source for community news and information.
Bill Hartman purchased The Herald Coaster and The Fort Bend Mirror in 1974, and The Herald-Coaster became the Fort Bend Herald and Texas Coaster on Aug. 27, 2005.
Today, the Fort Bend Herald and Texas Coaster basically serves west Fort Bend County, including areas of Wharton County, Austin County and Brazoria County as well.
State & National News
From the Associated Press
- Weekend memorial events set for singer-musician Dr. John
- Trump, now an insider, pitches self as outsider for 2020 bid
- Google puts up $1B to ease housing headaches it helped cause
- Canada reapproves contentious Pacific coast pipeline
- Trump protesters rally at gay bar blocks from arena speech
- Twice burned: Winklevii overshadowed by Zuckerberg yet again
- With Hope Hicks interview, Dems breach Trump's inner circle
- Photographer recounts facing Dallas gunman
- Shanahan drops bid to lead Pentagon, citing 'painful' past
- Facebook's currency Libra faces financial, privacy pushback