2 brothers in Wisconsin arrested in high-tech THC vaping operation.
Thank you for Reading!
Please log in, or sign up for a new account and purchase a subscription to continue reading.
Please purchase a subscription to continue reading.
Your current subscription does not provide access to this content.
Current Print Subscribers
If you already subscribe to our print edition, sign up for FREE access to our online edition. Thanks for reading the Fort Bend Herald.
Online Access (Includes e-Edition)
Please sign up to subscribe to the Fort Bend Herald online edition.
|1 Day||$1.00||for 1 day|
|1 Week||$5.00||for 6 days|
|1 Month||$9.00||for 30 days|
|3 Months||$27.00||for 90 days|
|6 Months||$52.00||for 180 days|
|1 Year||$100.00||for 365 days|
A look at what's happening around the majors Thursday:
NEW YORK (AP) — An hour after the Yankees missed a chance to clinch the AL East without help out West, reliever Adam Ottavino was back on the field with a ball and glove, standing solemnly halfway between the mound and the plate.
MIAMI (AP) — Hurricane Humberto lashed Bermuda with strong winds Wednesday as the powerful Category 3 storm passed just to the north of the British Atlantic territory, while a newly formed hurricane threatened tourist resorts along Mexico's Pacific coast.
MIAMI (AP) — The Latest on tropical weather (all times local):
HOUSTON (AP) — Gerrit Cole wanted to get his milestone strikeout at home, and accomplished the feat in an important win for the Houston Astros.
TORONTO (AP) — Canadian leader Justin Trudeau's campaign was hit Wednesday by the publication of a yearbook photo showing him in brownface makeup at a 2001 costume party. The prime minister apologized and said "it was a dumb thing to do."
SAN DIEGO (AP) — President Donald Trump remains on a war footing. With California.
SAN DIEGO (AP) — The Latest on President Donald Trump in California (all times local):
SAN DIEGO (AP) — President Donald Trump signed his name Wednesday on a newly constructed section of the U.S.-Mexico border wall, calling it a "world-class security system" that will be virtually impenetrable.
HOUSTON (AP) — Tropical Depression Imelda has deluged parts of Southeast Texas with rain, but officials in Houston and surrounding communities said Wednesday that so far there have been no severe consequences.
WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump on Wednesday named Robert O'Brien, his chief hostage negotiator and an established figure in Republican policy circles, as his new national security adviser.
SEATTLE (AP) — As Drew Brees underwent surgery on his injured throwing hand Wednesday afternoon in Los Angeles, his New Orleans Saints teammates went about business mostly as usual preparing for their first game without the star quarterback.
WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump announced Wednesday that his administration is revoking California's authority to set auto mileage standards stricter than those issued by federal regulators, a move critics said would result in less fuel-efficient cars that create more planet-warming…
WASHINGTON (AP) — After a three-year closure, the Washington Monument is reopening to the public.
WELLINGTON, New Zealand (AP) — Amazon announced Wednesday it will film its upcoming television series "The Lord of the Rings" in New Zealand, marking a return of the orcs, elves and hobbits to the country they became synonymous with over the course of six movies directed by Peter Jackson.
Fort Bend County Courts
- Watch commissioners court meetings online
- Fort Bend County Sheriff Troy Nehls explores run for Congress
- Morales still has hopes to bring multi-purpose facility to county
- DA tells state leaders some pot cases too costly to prosecute
- New juvenile, emergency centers form bulk of county facilities bond proposal
- County looks to hire another internet crimes investigator
- County seeking to get funds to deal with mental health issues in justice system
- Supreme Court rules former Fort Bend County employee can continue discrimination lawsuit
- County joins lawsuit against opioid manufactures, distributors
- County commissioners approve deal with Hays County, road commissioner retires
- Richmond budget planners allow for conservative growth
- Richmond resident asks city to cut taxes
- Richmond may allow golf carts, ATVs on public roads
- City of Richmond commissioners won’t raise property tax rate next year
- Richmond City Commission names alternate to ethics board
- Richmond named scenic city
- Report: Some historical buildings in downtown Richmond must be repaired — or demolished
- City of Richmond to spray for mosqitoes
- Amendment would allow Richmond ethics board to discipline violators
- Richmond receives $591,000 in sales tax revenue
- RDC will reinstitute monthly construction progress reports
- Rosenberg business wins city contract
- Downtown planters on RDC agenda
- Rosenberg Development Corp to hold public hearing on upcoming projects
- Benton highlights Rosenberg’s budget
- Wallingford not happy with size of police department after tax cut
- Dollar Tree project gets green light
- Council to allow citizens to speak once per item
- Council to vote on tax rate, budget Tuesday
- Council to revise some rules, procedures
- Council wants to look into in-house parks maintenance
- Council keeps helicopter program
- Speaker says property tax revenue needed to clean up, beautify city
- Helicopter contract back on council agenda
- Parks maintenance on agenda
- Needville Fire Department lays out new wildfire prevention strategy
- Needville Citywide Garage Sale scheduled for March 16-17
- Blood drive for Needville resident
- Needville Country Christmas seeks sponsors
- Daniels wins Gator at Harvest Fest raffle
- Needville trustees hear plans for new administration building
- NHS Class of ’68 gets together again
- Area fire fighters to hold extrication training
- Needville artist works on a much larger canvas
- Zerwas to discuss flood prevention management
- Auto burglaries continue to plague Fulshear
- Shamrock Shindig draws merry crowd
- Annual Texana Trot scheduled for Nov. 17
- Fulshear roads undergo major construction
- Fulshear council OKs hiring of city secretary
- Fulshear City Council terminates city secretary