Two brothers arrested, accused of running a drug empire in southeast Wisconsin.
Thank you for Reading!
Please log in, or sign up for a new account and purchase a subscription to continue reading.
Please purchase a subscription to continue reading.
Your current subscription does not provide access to this content.
Current Print Subscribers
If you already subscribe to our print edition, sign up for FREE access to our online edition. Thanks for reading the Fort Bend Herald.
Online Access (Includes e-Edition)
Please sign up to subscribe to the Fort Bend Herald online edition.
|1 Day||$1.00||for 1 day|
|1 Week||$5.00||for 6 days|
|1 Month||$9.00||for 30 days|
|3 Months||$27.00||for 90 days|
|6 Months||$52.00||for 180 days|
|1 Year||$100.00||for 365 days|
CHARLOTTE, N.C. (AP) — Cam Newton's status for Sunday's game at Arizona is uncertain after the 2015 league MVP reaggravated a mid-foot sprain.
NEW YORK (AP) — "Jeopardy!" host Alex Trebek says he's had a setback in his battle with pancreatic cancer and is undergoing chemotherapy again.
WASHINGTON (AP) — She's done a lot with the place.
DETROIT (AP) — Contract talks between the United Auto Workers and General Motors showed some signs of progress as a strike by more than 49,000 employees extended into a second day.
HOUSTON (AP) — Officials in the Houston area were preparing high-water vehicles and staging rescue boats Tuesday as Tropical Storm Imelda moved in from the Gulf of Mexico, threatening to dump up to 18 inches of rain in parts of Southeast Texas and southwestern Louisiana over the next few days.
WASHINGTON (AP) — Democrats controlling the House are keeping a short-term, government-wide spending measure that's needed to prevent a government shutdown free of controversy, even as President Donald Trump's Senate Democratic rivals appear set to stall an almost $700 billion Pentagon fundi…
MIAMI (AP) — The Latest on tropical weather (all times local):
NEW YORK (AP) — Cokie Roberts, the daughter of politicians and a pioneering journalist who chronicled Washington from Jimmy Carter to Donald Trump for NPR and ABC News, died Tuesday of complications from breast cancer. She was 75.
WASHINGTON (AP) — The Latest on Corey Lewandowski's appearance before the House Judiciary Committee (all times local):
PORTOLA VALLEY, Calif. (AP) — President Donald Trump rarely passes up the chance to throw a sharp elbow at left-leaning California, but he showed Tuesday he's more than happy to cash in there with a lunch-dinner-breakfast-lunch fundraising blitz expected to scoop up $15 million from wealthy …
NUEVO LAREDO, Mexico (AP) — Abel Oset was seized with panic. After an 11-country odyssey that began when he and his namesake son fled Cuba, and a brief moment on U.S. soil, he was crossing back into America.
JERUSALEM (AP) — In an apparent setback for Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, exit polls showed the longtime Israeli leader falling short of securing a parliamentary majority with his hard-line allies in Tuesday's election.
WASHINGTON (AP) — Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell says Congress remains "in a holding pattern" on gun control as lawmakers await proposals from the White House.
JERUSALEM (AP) — The Latest on the Israeli election (all times local):
WASHINGTON (AP) — Activists involved in the pro-democracy protests in Hong Kong appealed to U.S. lawmakers Tuesday to support their fight by banning the export of American police equipment that is used against demonstrators and by more closely monitoring Chinese efforts to undermine civil li…
Fort Bend County Courts
- Watch commissioners court meetings online
- Fort Bend County Sheriff Troy Nehls explores run for Congress
- Morales still has hopes to bring multi-purpose facility to county
- DA tells state leaders some pot cases too costly to prosecute
- New juvenile, emergency centers form bulk of county facilities bond proposal
- County looks to hire another internet crimes investigator
- County seeking to get funds to deal with mental health issues in justice system
- Supreme Court rules former Fort Bend County employee can continue discrimination lawsuit
- County joins lawsuit against opioid manufactures, distributors
- County commissioners approve deal with Hays County, road commissioner retires
- Richmond budget planners allow for conservative growth
- Richmond resident asks city to cut taxes
- Richmond may allow golf carts, ATVs on public roads
- City of Richmond commissioners won’t raise property tax rate next year
- Richmond City Commission names alternate to ethics board
- Richmond named scenic city
- Report: Some historical buildings in downtown Richmond must be repaired — or demolished
- City of Richmond to spray for mosqitoes
- Amendment would allow Richmond ethics board to discipline violators
- Richmond receives $591,000 in sales tax revenue
- RDC will reinstitute monthly construction progress reports
- Rosenberg business wins city contract
- Downtown planters on RDC agenda
- Rosenberg Development Corp to hold public hearing on upcoming projects
- Benton highlights Rosenberg’s budget
- Wallingford not happy with size of police department after tax cut
- Dollar Tree project gets green light
- Council to allow citizens to speak once per item
- Council to vote on tax rate, budget Tuesday
- Council to revise some rules, procedures
- Council wants to look into in-house parks maintenance
- Council keeps helicopter program
- Speaker says property tax revenue needed to clean up, beautify city
- Helicopter contract back on council agenda
- Parks maintenance on agenda
- Needville Fire Department lays out new wildfire prevention strategy
- Needville Citywide Garage Sale scheduled for March 16-17
- Blood drive for Needville resident
- Needville Country Christmas seeks sponsors
- Daniels wins Gator at Harvest Fest raffle
- Needville trustees hear plans for new administration building
- NHS Class of ’68 gets together again
- Area fire fighters to hold extrication training
- Needville artist works on a much larger canvas
- Zerwas to discuss flood prevention management
- Auto burglaries continue to plague Fulshear
- Shamrock Shindig draws merry crowd
- Annual Texana Trot scheduled for Nov. 17
- Fulshear roads undergo major construction
- Fulshear council OKs hiring of city secretary
- Fulshear City Council terminates city secretary