CNN's Jennifer Gray explains what defines a storm as a nor'easter -- and it's not as simple as the storm hitting the Northeast.
Thank you for Reading!
Please log in, or sign up for a new account and purchase a subscription to continue reading.
Please purchase a subscription to continue reading.
Your current subscription does not provide access to this content.
Current Print Subscribers
If you already subscribe to our print edition, sign up for FREE access to our online edition. Thanks for reading the Fort Bend Herald.
Online Access (Includes e-Edition)
Please sign up to subscribe to the Fort Bend Herald online edition.
|1 Day||$1.00||for 1 day|
|1 Week||$5.00||for 6 days|
|1 Month||$9.00||for 30 days|
|3 Months||$27.00||for 90 days|
|6 Months||$52.00||for 180 days|
|1 Year||$100.00||for 365 days|
National Entertainment News
WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump met Tuesday with the parents of a British teenager who was killed in a car crash involving an American diplomat's wife.
SAN ANTONIO (AP) — Two days before President Donald Trump rallies in Texas, his eldest son on Tuesday looked to help him hang onto the reliably Republican state, playing to the conservative base by delivering red meat cultural attacks and lacing into several of his father's possible Democrat…
WESTERVILLE, Ohio (AP) — The Latest on the fourth Democratic presidential debate (all times local):
NEW YORK (AP) — Far from his best, Gerrit Cole was still unbeatable. Heck, he didn't even give up a run.
LOS ANGELES (AP) — The Los Angeles Rams acquired Jalen Ramsey from the Jaguars on Tuesday night, ending the star cornerback's tumultuous tenure in Jacksonville with a trade to the defending NFC champions.
CASPER, Wyo. (AP) — The University of Wyoming could lose the papers of a longtime "Superman" comic book editor after his son took offense to comments by Congresswoman Liz Cheney.
HELENA, Mont. (AP) — Authorities evacuated an elementary school in Montana on Tuesday after officials found what they thought were the remnants of a homemade bomb that exploded, but it turned out to be a plastic bottle filled with nuts and bolts left in the schoolyard.
WASHINGTON (AP) — The Latest on President Donald Trump and the House impeachment inquiry (all times local):
MANCHESTER, N.H. (AP) — The husband of White House counselor Kellyanne Conway has donated to one of President Donald Trump's Republican primary challengers.
FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. (AP) — The NFL says the number of concussions in exhibition games this year rose to 49 from 34 in 2018, an increase of 44% and a setback in efforts to reduce brain trauma.
WASHINGTON (AP) — A federal grand jury has subpoenaed former Republican Rep. Pete Sessions for information about his interactions with Rudy Giuliani and several associates who were indicted last week.
WASHINGTON (AP) — The House passed three bills Tuesday aimed at showing U.S. support for pro-democracy protesters in Hong Kong.
WASHINGTON (AP) — Gordon Sondland, the U.S. ambassador to the European Union, is prepared to tell lawmakers this week that top White House national security officials never personally raised concerns with him about his dealings with Rudy Giuliani in Ukraine, a person familiar with his accoun…
WASHINGTON (AP) — When Syria's Kurdish fighters, America's longtime battlefield allies against the Islamic State, announced over the weekend that they were switching sides and joining up with Damascus and Moscow, it seemed like a moment of geopolitical whiplash.
WASHINGTON (AP) — The Latest on the United States and the Turkish invasion of Syria (all times local):
Fort Bend County Courts
- Watch commissioners court meetings online
- Fort Bend County Sheriff Troy Nehls explores run for Congress
- Morales still has hopes to bring multi-purpose facility to county
- DA tells state leaders some pot cases too costly to prosecute
- New juvenile, emergency centers form bulk of county facilities bond proposal
- County looks to hire another internet crimes investigator
- County seeking to get funds to deal with mental health issues in justice system
- Supreme Court rules former Fort Bend County employee can continue discrimination lawsuit
- County joins lawsuit against opioid manufactures, distributors
- County commissioners approve deal with Hays County, road commissioner retires
- GOOD AFTERNOON: Richmond cleanup
- City of Richmond annual fall curbside clean-up begins Oct. 5
- City of Richmond annual fall curbside clean-up begins Oct. 5
- Richmond budget planners allow for conservative growth
- Richmond resident asks city to cut taxes
- Richmond may allow golf carts, ATVs on public roads
- City of Richmond commissioners won’t raise property tax rate next year
- Richmond City Commission names alternate to ethics board
- Richmond named scenic city
- Report: Some historical buildings in downtown Richmond must be repaired — or demolished
- City Council may fund HOT committee projects
- Council to discuss mobility bond project
- RDC OK’s sidewalk projects
- Another shaded pavilion planned for Sunset Park
- 10 kids charged with breaking into school
- Rosenberg considers new fees for property improvements
- Rosenberg to test TNR program
- Rosenberg prepping for 4th of July
- Trap-Neuter-Release program on agenda
- Charter review committee members to be sworn in
- Image committee to tackle bandit signs
- City saves thousands on drainage project
- RDC will reinstitute monthly construction progress reports
- Rosenberg business wins city contract
- Downtown planters on RDC agenda
- Needville Fire Department holds annual Open House
- Needville Fire Department lays out new wildfire prevention strategy
- Needville Citywide Garage Sale scheduled for March 16-17
- Blood drive for Needville resident
- Needville Country Christmas seeks sponsors
- Daniels wins Gator at Harvest Fest raffle
- Needville trustees hear plans for new administration building
- NHS Class of ’68 gets together again
- Area fire fighters to hold extrication training
- Needville artist works on a much larger canvas
- Zerwas to discuss flood prevention management
- Auto burglaries continue to plague Fulshear
- Shamrock Shindig draws merry crowd
- Annual Texana Trot scheduled for Nov. 17
- Fulshear roads undergo major construction
- Fulshear council OKs hiring of city secretary
- Fulshear City Council terminates city secretary