South Dakota's attorney general Jason Ravnsborg struck and killed a man while driving after he initially told police he had hit a deer, the South Dakota Department of Public Safety said. Ravnsborg says he did stop to investigate after the incident, but did not see anything until he returned the next day.
Thank you for reading!
Please log in, or sign up for a new account and purchase a subscription to continue reading.
Please purchase a subscription to continue reading.
Your current subscription does not provide access to this content.
Current Print Subscribers
If you already subscribe to our print edition, sign up for FREE access to our online edition. Thanks for reading the Fort Bend Herald.
Online Access (Includes e-Edition)
Please sign up to subscribe to the Fort Bend Herald online edition.
|1 Day||$1.00||for 1 day|
|1 Week||$5.00||for 6 days|
|1 Month||$9.00||for 30 days|
|3 Months||$27.00||for 90 days|
|6 Months||$52.00||for 180 days|
|1 Year||$100.00||for 365 days|
COVID -19 | School Updates
- Lamar Consolidated ISD debuts online COVID-19 dashboard
- LCISD reports 17 cases of COVID-19, Needville ISD reports 4 cases
- Pecan Grove schools may open later this month
- Travis, Bowie schools to stay virtual-only until October
- 2 Needville ISD students test positive for COVID-19
- 4 Lamar-CISD students test positive for coronavirus
- Word coming soon when Travis, Bowie students can return to school