House Speaker Nancy Pelosi reacts to President Donald Trump blasting the Democrats in a tweet claiming they want billions in "bailout money for blue states" as a condition to making a deal on a stimulus bill.
Thank you for reading!
Please log in, or sign up for a new account and purchase a subscription to continue reading.
Please purchase a subscription to continue reading.
Your current subscription does not provide access to this content.
Current Print Subscribers
If you already subscribe to our print edition, sign up for FREE access to our online edition. Thanks for reading the Fort Bend Herald.
Online Access (Includes e-Edition)
Please sign up to subscribe to the Fort Bend Herald online edition.
|1 Day||$1.00||for 1 day|
|1 Week||$5.00||for 6 days|
|1 Month||$9.00||for 30 days|
|3 Months||$27.00||for 90 days|
|6 Months||$52.00||for 180 days|
|1 Year||$100.00||for 365 days|
COVID -19 | School Updates
- Lamar Consolidated ISD debuts online COVID-19 dashboard
- LCISD reports 17 cases of COVID-19, Needville ISD reports 4 cases
- Pecan Grove schools may open later this month
- Travis, Bowie schools to stay virtual-only until October
- 2 Needville ISD students test positive for COVID-19
- 4 Lamar-CISD students test positive for coronavirus
- Word coming soon when Travis, Bowie students can return to school