House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) gets angry at CNN's Manu Raju for asking about President Trump using a racist term for the coronavirus.
Thank you for reading!
Please log in, or sign up for a new account and purchase a subscription to continue reading.
Please purchase a subscription to continue reading.
Your current subscription does not provide access to this content.
Current Print Subscribers
If you already subscribe to our print edition, sign up for FREE access to our online edition. Thanks for reading the Fort Bend Herald.
Online Access (Includes e-Edition)
Please sign up to subscribe to the Fort Bend Herald online edition.
|1 Day||$1.00||for 1 day|
|1 Week||$5.00||for 6 days|
|1 Month||$9.00||for 30 days|
|3 Months||$27.00||for 90 days|
|6 Months||$52.00||for 180 days|
|1 Year||$100.00||for 365 days|
- Rosenberg council to consider extending disaster declaration
- Aid to local businesses on city council agenda
- Campuses won’t reopen in 2019-20
- Abbott announces plans to reopen parks, businesses
- Abbott: Relief for unemployed on its way
- Some county residents to get $130 food voucher
- LCISD declares no final exams for secondary students in 2019-20
- Public invited to drive-in church service this Sunday
- Commissioners look to create system to collect PPE donations
- 12th COVID-19 death reported