The identity of Lamar Consolidated ISD’s sixth high school and junior high school continued to take shape on Thursday during the LCISD board meeting.
The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) Acting Secretary Norris Cochran declared a public health emergency for the state of Texas on Feb. 17, 2021, due to the recent winter storms. This declaration follows President Biden’s emergency declaration for the state of Texas last wee…
AUSTIN - Governor Greg Abbott on Thursday provided an update on the state's response to winter weather and power outages. As part of his update, the Governor declared a new emergency item for this legislative session. The Governor is asking the Legislature to mandate the winterization of Tex…
CenterPoint Energy announced there will be NO MORE rotating outages at this time. If you have power, it will be stable unless there is future weather events or future damage to your line.
AUSTIN – Governor Greg Abbott on Thursday temporarily waived certain regulations from the Department of Motor Vehicles to aid in the response to winter weather and power outages throughout the state. The waivers issued by the Governor will allow commercial vehicles conducting responsive acti…
Moda Boutique is a place where fashion meets faith.
The passing of Rosenberg resident Teresa Bailey shook the city.
Rosenberg City Council member Jacob Balderas didn’t have to worry about missing this week’s council meeting. But that’s only because it was canceled.
Schools in Fort Bend County will remain closed for the rest of the week as the power outages and water issues during the winter storm continue to wreak havoc in the region.
Once again, Tres Davis is running for the Richmond City Commission.
Fort Bend County residents might want to consider bundling up this weekend.
After two failed runs to be a Congressman, Sri Preston Kulkarni did find a way to Washington after all.
The sanitary sewer pipe bursting project is years in the making.
Another speed hump will be installed on Georgina Street.
FBC Commissioners Court
- County drops COVID-19 threat level back to orange
- County approves to create Epicenter
- Ground broken on new Emergency Operations Center
- Fort Bend County receives additional 12,000 doses of COVID-19 vaccine
- New vaccine distributions sites opening soon in Fort Bend County
- New emergency operations center coming
- County to allocate additional $23 million in rental assistance
- County receives over $26 million for rent, mortgage assistance
- George tries to woo Samsung to building plant in Fort Bend
- 8,800 test positive for COVID-19 so far this month in Fort Bend County
- Balderas to stay on council
- Balderas to stay on council
- Bamore Road extension to begin next month
- Davila calls for Balderas’ resignation
- City to move forward with May election
- Council plans for 4th of July event
- Barta files for council seat
- Poor recycling practices cost city big bucks
- 29 street sections in Rosenberg scheduled for reconstruction
- Morales advocates for speed hump
- New Richmond mayor hopes to ease tax burden
- Haas to take oath of office Monday
- City of Richmond to spray for mosquitoes
- Richmond adopts budget
- Richmond’s annual fall clean-up campaign set for Oct. 3, 10 and 17
- Richmond city commissioners plan for community’s growth
- Richmond commissioners to cut tax rate for 11th year
- City of Richmond prepares for Hurricane Laura
- Remembering those who gave all
- Richmond Farmer’s Market begins June 6
- Investigators awaiting toxicology results
- Despite pandemic, Blue Jean Ball a huge success
- Needville Runners Group meets Saturday
- Little Mister and Miss Harvest Fest contestants
- Needville Fire Department holds annual Open House
- Needville Fire Department lays out new wildfire prevention strategy
- Needville Citywide Garage Sale scheduled for March 16-17
- Blood drive for Needville resident
- Needville Country Christmas seeks sponsors
- Daniels wins Gator at Harvest Fest raffle
- Fulshear residents mourn the passing of former mayor Randle
- Fun at the Fulshear Farmers Market
- Farmers market funFun at the farmers market
- Fulshear photographer’s portraits of families during the pandemic draws mirth from misery
- Mark Magee
- Fulshear neighborhood holds chalk drawing contest
- Fulshear Police Department to take accept unwanted prescription drugs
- Wooten named 2019 Commissioner of the Year
- Fairchilds Dance Hall
- Zerwas to discuss flood prevention management