Sunday School at 10:00 AM, Main service starting at 11:00 AM, with Rev. David Shows speaking from Isaiah 6:1-8 with a sermon entitled “We Need a Vision of God” . Sunday Evening Service begins at 6:00 pm with an evening of worship and praise. Wednesday Night (Sep 1) begins with Prayer Meeting and Children’s church at 6:30pm, followed by a guest speaker at 7:00pm
Thank you for reading!
Please log in, or sign up for a new account and purchase a subscription to continue reading.
Please purchase a subscription to continue reading.
Your current subscription does not provide access to this content.
(NAPSI)—Being a hero and helping repair the world may be easier than many people realize. How? Become a blood stem cell or marrow donor, volunteer or a supporter.The ProblemEvery three minutes, someone in the United States is diagnosed with a blood cancer such as leukemia, lymphoma and myelo…
(Family Features) Costumes and candy may be mainstays of Halloween, but decorating is a fun way to set the mood and add a little extra excitement in the weeks leading up to the holiday. These spooktacular ideas can help dial up the drama and delight for all ages.
- David Rose
- A queen’s royal visitMiss Texas Czech-SlovakOctober is Czech Heritage Month
- Peace Lutheran Church
- Emmy award winning actress and comedian Vicki Lawrence to headline Fort Bend Literacy Council’s Eighth Annual Reading Between the Wines event. Fundraiser for adult literacy education will be Friday, March 25, 2022
- The Great Pumpkin Round Up October 23 through November 27 The George Ranch and George Ranch Historical Park
- Immanuel Evangelical Church
- Rosenberg to Redraw City Council District Boundaries Following 24.6% Population Increase