A fish fry will be held at the Wallis Knights of Columbus, 703 Columbus Road, every Friday in Lent, Columbus Club Hall. Meals will be served from 5-7:30 p.m. Dine-in or drive-thru available. Call 979-478-7268 to order. For details or questions, call Donald Hodges at (281) 541-2835.
Thank you for Reading!
Please log in, or sign up for a new account and purchase a subscription to continue reading.
Please purchase a subscription to continue reading.
Your current subscription does not provide access to this content.
There are no services available.
State & National News
From the Associated Press
- China's president, other leaders in Japan for G-20 meetings
- Seoul sees US, NKorea diplomacy as contrast to Iran tensions
- NKorea urges South to stop mediating between North, US
- Doctors, lawyers portray dire conditions for child migrants
- Court case seeks inspections of child border facilities
- Whistleblower returns to Australian court over Afghan leak
- Census, redistricting decisions due on high court's last day
- Huawei warns US patent curbs would hurt global tech
- Democrats rail against economy-for-the-rich in first debate
- The Latest: Candidates work media in post-debate spin room