Houston Methodist Sugar Land Hospital is introducing an obstetrics (OB) hospitalist program at its Childbirth Center, improving the availabili…
Houston Methodist Sugar Land Hospital is pleased to welcome palliative care specialist Channon Hudgins, M.D., to the medical staff, effective July 1.
Child kidnapping survivor, advocate and author Elizabeth Smart will be the guest speaker at the 4th Annual Fort Bend Women’s Center’s Healing …
RICHMOND-ROSENBERG Caregivers of patients with Alzheimer’s Disease or other related dementias are invited to attend the Richmond-Rosenberg are…
The Houston area is home to some of the nation’s most distracted drivers. How do I know this? Every day on my way to work in one of the countr…
Twenty-eight students earned their Associate of Applied Science Degree in Nursing from Wharton County Junior College. Front row, left to right…
Memorial Hermann Sugar Land Hospital will add 30 licensed patient beds and an observation unit to its campus by early 2020 as part of its cont…
Congressman Pete Olson (R-Sugar Land) hasacted to establish an advisory group to provide perspective on healthcare issues.
Fort Bend Cares made a $10,000 grant to Texana’s Forward Together in Fulshear Capital Campaign to support expansion of Texana’s Applied Behavi…
Memorial Hermann Health System has once again received the Energy Star Partner of the Year – Sustained Excellence Award for continued leadersh…
Five University of Houston College of Nursing faculty have been recognized with the 2019 Good Samaritan Foundation Excellence in Nursing Award.
17 updates to this series since
As featured on
Thank you for reading!
Please log in, or sign up for a new account and purchase a subscription to continue reading.
Please purchase a subscription to continue reading.
Your current subscription does not provide access to this content.
COVID-19 | Announcements • Closures • Cancellations
- Rosenberg mayor confirms 2 cases in 77471 zip code
- OakBend Medical Center revises visitation hours
- Texas reports 18th death from coronavirus, 1,424 test positive
- Richmond asks citizens to support local businesses
- 32 more confirmed cases in Fort Bend County as of Thursday
- Rosenberg council moves May election to Nov. 3
- Fort Bend County judge issues 'Stay at Home to Save Lives' order
- Free disinfectant giveaway comes to an end
- Houston, Harris County issue ‘stay-at-home’ order
- Governor Abbott Requests Major Disaster Declaration from White House
COVID -19 | School Updates
- LCISD students back in ‘class’ — at home
- Lamar Consolidated ISD soccer teams juggle halted season
- Schools to remain closed until April 10, planning alternative education methods
- UIL suspends events; prepares for return: Texas’ extracurricular governing body puts hold on all high school events in wake of coronavirus
- Little League on hold until at least April
- Full timeout: Schools halt all extracurricular activities and travel in efforts to slow spread of coronavirus
- Needville ISD campuses will remain closed during March 16-20