- BY SCOTT REESE WILLEY firstname.lastname@example.org
- 5 min to read
Shelby Bower and mom Robin Cates, the mother-daughter team behind Shelby Elizabeth Cakes in Richmond, typically spend an entire week designing…
Downtown Richmond’s retail stores aren’t getting enough foot traffic, according to Becky Haas. Haas, a member of the Richmond Historical Commi…
The U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) is offering low-interest disaster loans to non-farm businesses of all sizes, private nonprofits, …
The Richmond Development Corporation’s Board of Directors approved a $3.5 million annual budget at their July meeting. The budget includes inc…
Dr. Ken Parr of Richmond, a former vice president of a company that made parts for the Apollo mission program, has dedicated a portion of his …
Thank you for reading!
Please log in, or sign up for a new account and purchase a subscription to continue reading.
Please purchase a subscription to continue reading.
Your current subscription does not provide access to this content.
COVID-19 | Announcements • Closures • Cancellations
- COVID-19 contributed to Fort Bend woman’s death
- Rosenberg mayor confirms 2 cases in 77471 zip code
- OakBend Medical Center revises visitation hours
- Texas reports 18th death from coronavirus, 1,424 test positive
- Richmond asks citizens to support local businesses
- 32 more confirmed cases in Fort Bend County as of Thursday
- Foster an animal during quarantine
- Rosenberg council moves May election to Nov. 3
- Fort Bend County judge issues 'Stay at Home to Save Lives' order
- Free disinfectant giveaway comes to an end
COVID -19 | School Updates
- LCISD students back in ‘class’ — at home
- Lamar Consolidated ISD soccer teams juggle halted season
- Schools to remain closed until April 10, planning alternative education methods
- UIL suspends events; prepares for return: Texas’ extracurricular governing body puts hold on all high school events in wake of coronavirus
- Little League on hold until at least April
- Full timeout: Schools halt all extracurricular activities and travel in efforts to slow spread of coronavirus
- Needville ISD campuses will remain closed during March 16-20