The Volunteer Services Council of the Richmond State Supported Living Center is hosting their annual Project Noel every night from 6-9 p.m. between Dec. 6 and Jan. 6 for citizens viewing pleasure. For more than 40 years the center has been delighting visitors of all ages with a collection of holiday lighted displays featuring favorites from Santa Clause to Rudolph with scenes spread around the 241-acre campus, enabling visitors to drive through the campus. Santa and his elves will visit this event the first two weekends in December for pictures and to drop off children’s wish lists.
Thank you for Reading!
Please log in, or sign up for a new account and purchase a subscription to continue reading.
Please purchase a subscription to continue reading.
Your current subscription does not provide access to this content.
Complimentary Herald Publications
- Susana “Susie” Maria Silva
- William Dalton Pope
- Lamar Consolidated ISD Auto Tech class offers students the skills they need to earn great pay right out of high school
- Pedro "Pete" Lugo Munguia
- Melvin Jerry Mikeska
- Melvin John Tielke
- Wharton woman accused of hitting trooper with her vehicle
- Mary Hernandez
- Obialo seeks Dem nod for 400th District Court post
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.