The first-ever meeting of the Needville Running Group will get together at 7 a.m. Saturday, Jan.18, at Harvest Park in Needville for a two-mile run. Anyone can join. Organizers say the runs will be held each Saturday and will hopefully motivate people to become healthier and offer emotional support for those who need a buddy to push them.
Thank you for Reading!
Please log in, or sign up for a new account and purchase a subscription to continue reading.
Please purchase a subscription to continue reading.
Your current subscription does not provide access to this content.
There are no services available.
March 3 Primary Updates
- 3% vote in primary elections — so far
- Gates appointed to state appropriation, pension, finance services committees
- Republicans out-vote Democrats on day 1
- Sheriff’s candidate says status quo ‘unacceptable’
- Early voting begins today
- Candidates forum set for Monday
- Fort Bend Democrats to vote on universal healthcare, college