The Historic Richmond Association will host its second annual Motown On Morton on Saturday, Oct. 12 from 6-10 p.m. on Morton Street between second and fourth streets in Historic Downtown Richmond. The free event cranks up with Level One Band jamming with Motown sound at 7 p.m. Activities include cruise-in of classic cars and hot rods, a Motown costume contest, food trucks, vendors and shopping. An outdoor bar will also be available. The festival will help bring awareness and support to ALS heroes.
Thank you for Reading!
Please log in, or sign up for a new account and purchase a subscription to continue reading.
Please purchase a subscription to continue reading.
Your current subscription does not provide access to this content.
Complimentary Herald Publications
- Susana “Susie” Maria Silva
- William Dalton Pope
- Enisha Lashelle & Cannon Anthony Roberson
- Lamar Consolidated ISD Auto Tech class offers students the skills they need to earn great pay right out of high school
- Mary Hernandez
- $500,000 worth of drugs confiscated
- Melvin Jerry Mikeska
- Melvin John Tielke
- Wharton woman accused of hitting trooper with her vehicle
- Patricia Kaye Hodge
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.