The city of Richmond and Republic Services will once again host a curbside fall clean-up campaign on three Saturdays in October. The first clean-up date is scheduled for Saturday, Oct. 5. This one-day clean-up will be for the residents living north of the railroad tracks. Household only items must be at curbside before 7 a.m.
Thank you for Reading!
Please log in, or sign up for a new account and purchase a subscription to continue reading.
Please purchase a subscription to continue reading.
Your current subscription does not provide access to this content.
There are no services available.
Veterans Day celebrated around Fort Bend County
Complimentary Herald Publications
- Roberto Ramirez
- Travis beats Bush 21-10 to move to 10-0, wins district title
- Retired Marine major runs for Congress in TX-22
- 2 arrested after Terry High School fight
- Terry High School Rangerettes recognized
- Omero S. Garza, Jr.
- Irene Marie Bacak
- Richard Martin Janczak
- Tillie Pavlicek Svoboda
- Democrat files for tax assessor-collector’s race