The Fort Bend County Fair will hold its annual Fort Bend County Fair Crawfish Boil on Friday, April 12. The doors will open at 6 p.m. for social time and the crawfish will be boiling. Serving will be from 6:30-8:30 p.m. Tickets are $40 online through April 5. Limited tickets available at the door for $50 for all you-can-eat mudbugs and fried fish, plus and all the good stuff that goes with it. Tea will be provided during the meal. Children 6-11 are $15 and children 5 and under are free. Proceeds will benefit the Fort Bend County Fair Scholarship program. Bayou Roux will be providing the music for the evening.
Thank you for reading!
Please log in, or sign up for a new account and purchase a subscription to continue reading.
Please purchase a subscription to continue reading.
Your current subscription does not provide access to this content.
There are no services available.
- David Rose
- A queen’s royal visitMiss Texas Czech-SlovakOctober is Czech Heritage Month
- Peace Lutheran Church
- Emmy award winning actress and comedian Vicki Lawrence to headline Fort Bend Literacy Council’s Eighth Annual Reading Between the Wines event. Fundraiser for adult literacy education will be Friday, March 25, 2022
- The Great Pumpkin Round Up October 23 through November 27 The George Ranch and George Ranch Historical Park
- Immanuel Evangelical Church
- Rosenberg to Redraw City Council District Boundaries Following 24.6% Population Increase