The Czech Heritage Society of Fort Bend County will hold a membership meeting at 10 a.m. Saturday, April 13, at the Gus George Law Enforcement Academy auditorium meeting room. Speakers are Bradley Stavinoha, Leon Anhaiser, Pat Parma and Linda Pavilcek.
Thank you for reading!
Please log in, or sign up for a new account and purchase a subscription to continue reading.
Please purchase a subscription to continue reading.
Your current subscription does not provide access to this content.
There are no services available.
- Rosenberg to Redraw City Council District Boundaries Following 24.6% Population Increase
- City of Rosenberg to Host Town Hall Meetings on Oct. 25 & Nov. 9
- St. Paul's Presbyterian Church
- Joy Lutheran Church
- St. John's United Church of Christ
- Harvest Fest features raffle, car show and talented adults and kids
- FORT BEND COUNTY LIBRARIES HOSTS VIRTUAL BOOK FEST