Fort Bend County Animal Services in Rosenberg, is beyond capacity and has issued a CODE RED for 33 dogs that are either owner surrenders or longest residents. FBCAS has had a large number of dogs that have come in and the center is completely out of space and these dogs are running out of time. There will be no adoption fee for these dogs through June 2.
Thank you for Reading!
Please log in, or sign up for a new account and purchase a subscription to continue reading.
Please purchase a subscription to continue reading.
Your current subscription does not provide access to this content.
There are no services available.
State & National News
From the Associated Press
- MoneyGram's shares more than double on deal with Ripple
- US air quality is slipping after years of improvement
- McConnell on reparations for slavery: Not a 'good idea'
- Missouri cites 'failed abortions' in clinic license dispute
- Over 16 tons of cocaine intercepted at Philadelphia port
- Jon Stewart keeping up pressure on Mitch McConnell
- Man standing trial in 2018 burglaries at Wayne Newton home
- Shanahan drops bid to lead Pentagon, citing 'painful' past
- Trump, outsider-turned-insider, sells self as rebel for 2020
- Biden visits Stonewall ahead of 50th anniversary of uprising