Fort Bend County Animal Services in Rosenberg, is beyond capacity and has issued a CODE RED for 33 dogs that are either owner surrenders or longest residents. FBCAS has had a large number of dogs that have come in and the center is completely out of space and these dogs are running out of time. There will be no adoption fee for these dogs through June 2.
Thank you for Reading!
Please log in, or sign up for a new account and purchase a subscription to continue reading.
Please purchase a subscription to continue reading.
Your current subscription does not provide access to this content.
There are no services available.
Complimentary Herald Publications
- Retired Marine joins crowded field for TX-22 seat
- Roberto Ramirez
- Amy Jones of Greatwood gets second chance to ‘walk down the aisle’ with father she never knew
- U.S. 59 at FM 2218 to remain closed nightly through Nov. 20
- 2 arrested after Terry High School fight
- Henry Anthony Anders
- Adriana Louise Greenwood
- Lorraine Armstead
- Richard Martin Janczak
- Kelvin Jerod Brown Jr. “KB”