St. Paul Lutheran Men in Mission will hold its annual barbecue on Sunday, April 7, at the American Legion Hall, Rosenberg. Serving will be from 11a.m. to 1:30 p.m. Meal tickets are $10 each. The Board of Education will have a silent auction and the LYO will have a live auction. The Women of St. Paul will have a bake sale and sell quilt raffle tickets for $1 each or six for $5. The drawing will be held at the event. Tickets are available at the church office Monday-Friday from 8 a.m to noon.
Thank you for Reading!
Please log in, or sign up for a new account and purchase a subscription to continue reading.
Please purchase a subscription to continue reading.
Your current subscription does not provide access to this content.
There are no services available.
State & National News
From the Associated Press
- Democrats rail against economy-for-the-rich in first debate
- Migrant: Young family ignored advice against border swim
- Census, redistricting decisions due on high court's last day
- South Korea's 'Song-Song' couple seek divorce, stunning fans
- Border aid bill faces standoff in Congress over protections
- Huawei warns US patent curbs would hurt global tech
- Technical snafu interrupts NBC's first presidential debate
- China's president, other leaders in Japan for G-20 meetings
- Seoul sees US, NKorea diplomacy as contrast to Iran tensions
- NKorea urges South to stop mediating between North, US