Thank you for Reading!
Please log in, or sign up for a new account and purchase a subscription to continue reading.
Please purchase a subscription to continue reading.
Your current subscription does not provide access to this content.
Current Print Subscribers
If you already subscribe to our print edition, sign up for FREE access to our online edition. Thanks for reading the Fort Bend Herald.
Online Access (Includes e-Edition)
Please sign up to subscribe to the Fort Bend Herald online edition.
|1 Day||$1.00||for 1 day|
|1 Week||$5.00||for 6 days|
|1 Month||$9.00||for 30 days|
|3 Months||$27.00||for 90 days|
|6 Months||$52.00||for 180 days|
|1 Year||$100.00||for 365 days|
Fort Bend County Fair 2019
- 2019 FBC Fair Fine Arts Contest
- Youth win rosettes at the county fair
- An exceptional Rodeo for exceptional people
- 2019 livestock auction
- Grand and reserve champ livestock fetches $83,700 at Fair’s junior auction
- Students flock to roaster competition
- Talent show winners announced
- Sneak peek Thursday
- Sneak Peek
- Washboard Willey
- VIDEOS! Fun Times at the County Fair
- 2019 Carnival Ride
- Atkinson, Boyd raise prize-winning goats
- 2019 Tejano Day at the Fair
- Students show poultry, swine over the weekend
- VIDEOS! 2019 Fort Bend County Fair Talent Show
- Picking perfect pigs
- Needville student’s broilers named grand champion
- Roaster coaster ride for poultry competitors
- 2019 Fair Fun
- Corndog eating contest set for Wednesday, Oct. 2
- 2019 FBC Creative adults competition
- Fort Bend's Got Talent | The 2019 FBC Fair Talent show
- 2019 Diaper Derby Darlings
- Another great Fair parade | The 2019 FBC Fair Parade
- 2019 Rabbit Show
- 2019 FBC Fair Queen Coronation
- Bucek, Salinas win top honors in turkey show
- Fort Bend County Fair Red, White & Blue Armed Forces Appreciation Day
- Needville students prep for county fair
- Fort Bend County Fair honors educators
- Visit the Needville High School Choir food booth at the fair
- 2019 Seniors Day
- 2019 Fair & Rodeo Royalty
- Fort Bend County Fair Jr Royalty registration underway
- Downtown Stomp
- McCoy, Hooker, Salgado headline 2019 Fort Bend County Fair entertainment
- Fort Bend County Fair Skeeters Fun
- Fort Bend County Fair queen contest registration ends Friday
National Entertainment News
LOS ANGELES (AP) — The Walt Disney Co.'s "Maleficent: Mistress of Evil" knocked "Joker" out of the No. 1 spot at the box office, but just barely.
NEWPORT, R.I. (AP) — Oscar winner Jennifer Lawrence got married over the weekend in Rhode Island during a ceremony and reception studded with Hollywood stars.
WASHINGTON (AP) — Inspired by the climate activism of a Swedish teenager, Jane Fonda says she's returning to civil disobedience nearly a half-century after she was last arrested at a protest.
ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (AP) — "The Casagrandes," Nickelodeon's new original animated series that centers around an 11-year-old girl trying to survive a big city, is one of the first cartoons in the U.S. to feature a multigenerational Mexican American family.
NEW YORK (AP) — Naomi Wolf and her U.S. publisher have split up amid a dispute over her latest book, "Outrages."
LOS ANGELES (AP) — A Los Angeles jury recommended the death penalty Friday for a man dubbed "The Boy Next Door Killer" after he was found guilty of two murders and an attempted murder.
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Bill Macy, the character actor whose hangdog expression was a perfect match for his role as the long-suffering foil to Bea Arthur's unyielding feminist on the daring 1970s sitcom "Maude," has died. He was 97.
NEW YORK (AP) — Lady Gaga is recovering after falling off the stage while dancing with a fan at a concert.
NEW YORK (AP) — Adam Lambert, who rose on the music scene as the runner-up on "America Idol" in 2009, says he's happy to see more mainstream LGBTQ artists find major success.
NEW HAVEN, Conn. (AP) — Netflix has released a movie based on the so-called Panama Papers despite an attempt by two lawyers to stop the streaming premiere.
ATLANTA (AP) — Basketball Hall of Famer Shaquille O'Neal has donated a year's rent in a new home to an Atlanta woman whose 12-year-old son was paralyzed in a shooting at a football game.
ISLAMABAD (AP) — Britain's Prince William and his wife Kate wrapped up their five-day visit to Pakistan on Friday, in which they dined with the prime minister and made an emotional tour of a cancer hospital previously visited by William's mother, the late Princess Diana. The Duke and Duchess…
BEVERLY HILLS, Calif. (AP) — "I'd like to thank the academy" is a phrase many only ever get to say in front of their bathroom mirrors. But 16 student filmmakers actually got to utter those words on stage Thursday at the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Science in Beverly Hills.
WELLINGTON, New Zealand (AP) — New Zealand broadcaster MediaWorks on Friday announced it plans to sell its struggling television business, leaving hundreds of workers wondering if they will still have jobs if a buyer can't be found.
LOS ANGELES (AP) — The vast catalog of storied Japanese animation house Studio Ghibli is heading to the new HBO Max streaming service.