Members of the Rosenberg-Richmond Hermann Sons Life Lodge 85 will meet on Monday, Oct. 14, at 7 p.m. at the Rosenberg Civic Center. Sausage, sauerkraut and a side dish will be served. Members …
Fort Bend County Libraries’ Law Librarian, Andrew Bennett, will present a series of “Pro Se Basics” online demonstrations of the informational legal resources that are available to the public at the Fort Bend County Law Library. These programs will be virtual sessions livestreamed via Webex;…
Fort Bend County Libraries (FBCL) will present a series of introductory online demonstrations in March to introduce people to various aspects of computer use and technology.
Fort Bend County Libraries will present a series of online, craft- and hobby-themed video demonstrations to introduce people to new hobbies and activities, and to give current crafters inspiration and new ideas.
Book lovers don’t need to let COVID-19 social distancing keep them from sharing their opinions and feelings about books with other readers.
A hard freeze is forecasted for tonight once again.
Sunday School at 10:00 AM, Main service starting at 11:00 AM, with Pastor David Shows speaking from Deuteronomy 28:47, 48 with a message entitled “Happy Christians”. Sunday Evening Service begins at 6:00 pm with a message from Bro. Terry Ricklefsen. Wednesday Night (Feb 24) has Prayer Meetin…
Arts & Entertainment
Local Library Events
- LIBRARY’S ONLINE PODCAST CLUB FOCUSES ON ASTROLOGY IN FEBRUARY
- LIBRARY’S PODCAST CLUB FOCUSES ON COOKIES IN DECEMBER
- Libraries to close Nov. 26-28
- LIBRARY’S PODCAST CLUB FOCUSES ON FAMILY IN NOVEMBER
- LIBRARY’S PODCAST CLUB FOCUSES ON MYSTERIES IN JULY
- LIBRARY’S PODCAST CLUB FOCUSES ON WOMEN IN MARCH
- GEORGE MEMORIAL LIBRARY BOOK CLUBS ANNOUNCE MARCH SELECTIONS
- GEORGE MEMORIAL LIBRARY PRESENTS INTRODUCTORY COMPUTER CLASSES
- GEORGE MEMORIAL LIBRARY ENCOURAGES ASPIRING WRITERS WITH STORY SPINNERS CLUB
- LEARN ABOUT SENIOR-LIVING OPTIONS AT UNIVERSITY BRANCH LIBRARY PROGRAM
- MARCH ACTIVITIES FOR TEENS AT GEORGE MEMORIAL LIBRARY
- LIBRARIES PLAN SPECIAL ACTIVITIES FOR SPRING BREAK
- GIANT GAMES FOR TEENS AT ALBERT GEORGE BRANCH LIBRARY
- CRAFTING ENTHUSIASTS INVITED TO ALBERT GEORGE BRANCH LIBRARY’S SHARE GROUP
- UNIVERSITY BRANCH LIBRARY TO PRESENT MS WORD SERIES
- MARCH CHILDREN’S PROGRAMS AT GEORGE MEMORIAL LIBRARY
- LEARN ABOUT PAPER QUILLING AT UNIVERSITY BRANCH LIBRARY’S MARCH “CRAFT SQUAD”
- MARCH CHILDREN’S PROGRAMS AT FULSHEAR/SIMONTON BRANCH LIBRARY
- LEARNING ENGLISH? GET PRACTICE AT GEORGE MEMORIAL LIBRARY’S CONVERSATION CIRCLES
- MARCH CHILDREN’S PROGRAMS AT ALBERT GEORGE BRANCH LIBRARY