Details for PUBLISHERS NOTICE: All Real estate advertising in this newspaper is
All Real estate advertising in this newspaper is subject to the Fair Housing Act which makes it illegal to advertise “any preference, limitation or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status or national origin, or an intention, to make any such preference, limitation or discrimination.”
Familial status includes children under the age of 18 living with parents or legal custodians, pregnant women and people securing custody of children under 18.
This newspaper will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate which is in violation of the law. Our readers are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised in this newspaper are available on an equal opportunity basis. To complain of discrimination call HUD toll-free at 1-800-669-9777. The toll-free telephone number for the hearing impaired is 1-800-927-9275.
COVID-19 | Announcements • Closures • Cancellations
- Group forms to make masks for front-line troops battling COVID-19
- Navarro MS principal tests positive for coronavirus
- Richmond development corporation provides COVID-19 business resources
- Benton threatens curfew
- County records 194th victim after 31 more test positive
- Tax office offering grace period
- How are you handling the COVID-19 crisis?
- Schools in Texas will remain closed until May 4
- More virus testing sites open in Fort Bend County
- 2 test positive at Richmond State Supported School
COVID -19 | School Updates
- Abbott shutters schools until May 4
- LCISD students back in ‘class’ — at home
- Lamar Consolidated ISD soccer teams juggle halted season
- Schools to remain closed until April 10, planning alternative education methods
- UIL suspends events; prepares for return: Texas’ extracurricular governing body puts hold on all high school events in wake of coronavirus
- Little League on hold until at least April
- Full timeout: Schools halt all extracurricular activities and travel in efforts to slow spread of coronavirus