Details for INVITATION TO BIDDERS
INVITATION TO BIDDERS
Sealed bids, in duplicate, addressed to Board of Directors, Fort Bend County Municipal Utility District No. 169, will be received at the office of BGE, Inc., 10777 Westheimer, Suite 400; Houston, Texas, 77042 (Phone: 281-558-8700) OR electronically through www.CivcastUSA.com, until 10:00 AM Local Time, Tuesday, September 29, 2020, at which time all bids will be opened and publicly read for the furnishing of all material, equipment, labor and supervision necessary or incidental to “Construction of Cross Creek Ranch Detention/Reservoir Lakes (F2D-5, 6 & 7) for Fort Bend County MUD No. 169, Fort Bend County, Texas,”
Scope of Project:
1. Approx. 1,100 LF of 54-inch Storm Sewer Pipe and all Appurtenances
2. Approx. 200 LF of 36-inch Storm Sewer Pipe and all Appurtenances
3. Approx. 534,000 CY of Excavation and Disposal
Bids received after the closing time will be returned unopened.
There will be no pre-bid meeting associated with this project.
Plans, specifications and bid documents are available at www.civcastusa.com, search: 7621-00.
A Bidder submitting Electronic Bids must submit its Bid and bid securities through www.civcastusa.com. By submitting a Bid, Bidder acknowledges and agrees that the Contract Documents may be accepted, executed or agreed to through the use of an Electronic Signature.
A cashier’s check or bid bond in the amount of 5% of the total bid amount must accompany each bid. The successful bidder will be required to provide performance, payment and maintenance bonds for the full amount of the contract. The Owner reserves the right to reject any or all bids.
- Fort Bend County Fair and Livestock show online only this year
- Needville Homecoming 2020
- O’Driscoll crowned 2020 fair queen
- Birthdays Boats and Birds
- MUD development back on council radar
- Rabbit show begins at 7 a.m. Friday
- Fulshear residents mourn the passing of former mayor Randle
- Michelle Cornell
- Property owners need help with runaway appraisals
- Texas Comptroller Announces $300 Million in Unclaimed Property Returned in Fiscal 2020
Associated Press | News
China's leader took oblique potshots at the United States and its foreign policies Tuesday, cautioning in a U.N. address that the world must “not fall into the trap of a clash of civilizations" — remarks played minutes after delegates heard the American president insist that the United Natio… Read more
Associated Press: Entertainment
ALBANY, N.Y. (AP) — The man who killed John Lennon in 1980 says he was seeking glory and deserved the death penalty for a "despicable” act. Read more
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.