Owners and their 148 pooches took part in the annual Bark in the Park parade on Saturday in historic downtown Rosenberg. Awards were handed out for Top Dog, best dressed, look-alike (looks like the owner) and best licker.
Thank you for Reading!
Please log in, or sign up for a new account and purchase a subscription to continue reading.
Please purchase a subscription to continue reading.
Your current subscription does not provide access to this content.
Veterans Day celebrated around Fort Bend County
Complimentary Herald Publications
- Roberto Ramirez
- Travis beats Bush 21-10 to move to 10-0, wins district title
- Terry High School Rangerettes recognized
- 2 arrested after Terry High School fight
- Omero S. Garza, Jr.
- Irene Marie Bacak
- Tillie Pavlicek Svoboda
- Richard Martin Janczak
- Democrat files for tax assessor-collector’s race
- George ‘surprised’ by FBISD’s decision to re-bury Sugar Land 95