Fort Bend County
On Tuesday, during a special called emergency meeting, Fort Bend County Commissioners Court approved an outdoor burn ban for unincorporated areas of Fort Bend County.
The city of Rosenberg is currently accepting applications for citizens interested in serving on various boards, commissions, committees and task forces within the city. These are volunteer positions essential to the operation of city government who provide valuable insight and direction on v…
- Duran leads Red Sox against the Guardians following 4-hit game
- Foster's future is bright with trio in GHBCA Futures Game
- Fort Bend County imposes burn ban
- Kempner taps Yates' DeGar for head football coach
- Lamar, Needville, Rosenberg LL collect wins in District 36 tournament
- Pecan Grove man gets probation
- Lamar, Needville, Rosenberg open District 36 tournaments with wins
- Authorities release identity of fatal accident victim
- Needville earns District 36 11U title
- Gringo’s Tex-Mex locations in FBC add security after targeted break-ins
- Needville 11U win District 36 title
- Needville walks off with a win over Brazoswood
- Blue Jays host annual 7-on-7 SQT
- Foster has three players in the GHBCA Futures Game
- Lady Jays named to All-District team
- Fort Bend baseball players show out at GHBCA all-star game
- From spitting to fat-shaming... these stars treat their fans like trash
- Kenneth Murray hosts his inaugural football camp at Elkins
Do you have unclaimed money being held by the county or state government? It's simple to find out. Simply hold your cell phone camera up to the UPC code (you don't even need a UPC code scanner app on your phone!). Then click on each list of names and see if you have unclaimed money.
- Air Force ROTC cadet dies in Idaho training accident
- 3 killed as Amtrak train hits car in Northern California
- Salisbury bars confront late-night brawls, share 'ban list'
- Lynchburg Police investigate vandalism at pregnancy center
- Police in Charlotte shoot, seriously injure robbery suspect
- After Roe's demise, clergy lead faithful in praise, laments
Needville 11U All-Star DJ Jablonski threw the last pitch against Brazoswood Tuesday night in Alvin and leaped into the air in celebration. He had frozen the final batter for Brazoswood with the bases loaded for a 5-2 win.
Mike Salinas won the Summit Racing Equipment NHRA Nationals on Sunday to take the Top Fuel points lead from Brittany Force. Salinas won for the fourth time this season and seventh overall, beating Josh Hart in the final with a 3.706-second run at a track-record 333.58 mph. Robert Hight won in Funny Car, Erica Enders in Pro Stock and Angelle Sampey in Pro Stock Motorcycle. Hight also took the points lead and won for the fourth time this season, topping Bob Tasca III with a 3.944 at 327.51. Enders won for the fourth time in five races and fifth overall this season. She beat Aaron Stanfield. Sampey raced to her first victory of the year and 46th overall.