RICHMOND — The city of Richmond advanced strategic planning discussions regarding city hall and drainage improvements during Tuesday’s special meeting.
- Dallas police: Shooting at Koreatown salon not hate crime
- Lawyer: Texas man killed by police was shot in back of neck
- Jury clears American in alleged assault of flight attendant
- Deputy dies after crashing into semitrailer in Houston area
- Luisi to conduct Ring Cycle with Dallas Symphony in 2024
- Navy sailor killed in training accident was Texas man
- Social-worker, rights groups sue Ohio city over abortion ban
- Woman who said she killed Texas man was girlfriend, not wife
- Some New Mexico wildfire evacuees worry about their future
- Florida suspends abortion clinic after hospitalizations
- Average US gasoline price jumps 33 cents to $4.71 per gallon
- Report: Gunfire injures man in NYC subway; suspect at large
- Swimmer drowns at popular waterfall in North Carolina
- Police investigate California lounge shooting that killed 1
POLICE | FIRE | CRIME
Democratic candidate for Pennsylvania governor Josh Shapiro tells Dana Bash that he will veto any abortion ban that reaches his desk if he wins in November.
Max Verstappen reclaimed the Formula One points lead as the reigning world champion won the Spanish Grand Prix for his third consecutive victory after Charles Leclerc’s Ferrari broke down while he was comfortably in front. Verstappen needed an assist from Red Bull teammate Sergio Pérez to get the victory. Pérez was leading the race after Leclerc had abandoned when his team told him to let Verstappen to pass on Lap 49 of 66. Pérez finished second ahead of Mercedes’ George Russell in third. Verstappen overtook Leclerc in the standings and now leads by six points after six races.
SWEENY — The Needville Blue Jays will have to quickly flush Thursday's 12-0 loss from their memories. Sinton took game one of the Region IV-4A quarterfinals at Sweeny High School in five innings.