Fort Bend County
On Tuesday, during a special called emergency meeting, Fort Bend County Commissioners Court approved an outdoor burn ban for unincorporated areas of Fort Bend County.
The city of Rosenberg is currently accepting applications for citizens interested in serving on various boards, commissions, committees and task forces within the city. These are volunteer positions essential to the operation of city government who provide valuable insight and direction on v…
- Foster's future is bright with trio in GHBCA Futures Game
- Lamar, Needville, Rosenberg open District 36 tournaments with wins
- Kempner taps Yates' DeGar for head football coach
- Lamar, Needville, Rosenberg LL collect wins in District 36 tournament
- 1 dead, 1 hurt in boating accident on Massachusetts lake
- Pecan Grove man gets probation
- Ann Coulter
- Fort Bend County imposes burn ban
- Authorities release identity of fatal accident victim
- Needville earns District 36 11U title
- Needville walks off with a win over Brazoswood
- Needville 11U win District 36 title
- Blue Jays host annual 7-on-7 SQT
- Foster has three players in the GHBCA Futures Game
- Fort Bend baseball players show out at GHBCA all-star game
- Rosenberg holds off Alvin in 10U tournament
- 2022 Field Day at Needville Middle School
- From spitting to fat-shaming... these stars treat their fans like trash
- Kenneth Murray hosts his inaugural football camp at Elkins
- Lady Jays named to All-District team
Do you have unclaimed money being held by the county or state government? It's simple to find out. Simply hold your cell phone camera up to the UPC code (you don't even need a UPC code scanner app on your phone!). Then click on each list of names and see if you have unclaimed money.
- Milan to turn off fountain spigots as drought bakes Italy
- Walz signs order to help shield abortion patients, providers
- Police: 5-month-old girl in car fatally shot in Chicago
- Two months of waiting, and finally a Supreme Court ruling
- With new owners, Florida Project motel dwellers must leave
- 7 accusers write to Ghislaine Maxwell's sentencing judge
Needville 11U All-Star DJ Jablonski threw the last pitch against Brazoswood Tuesday night in Alvin and leaped into the air in celebration. He had frozen the final batter for Brazoswood with the bases loaded for a 5-2 win.
The NHL is reporting an increase in viewers in the first year of its television contracts with ESPN and TNT. Part of that is unparalleled growth in female and younger fans. According to NHL research, 37% of hockey fans are female and that includes 26% growth since 2016. Most of those new fans are likely within the coveted 18-49 age demographic. During the regular season, Wednesday regular-season games on TNT saw a 44% jump in viewers compared to previous years, when the games were aired on NBCSN.