Fort Bend County
On Tuesday, during a special called emergency meeting, Fort Bend County Commissioners Court approved an outdoor burn ban for unincorporated areas of Fort Bend County.
The city of Rosenberg is currently accepting applications for citizens interested in serving on various boards, commissions, committees and task forces within the city. These are volunteer positions essential to the operation of city government who provide valuable insight and direction on v…
- Foster's future is bright with trio in GHBCA Futures Game
- Lamar, Needville, Rosenberg open District 36 tournaments with wins
- Kempner taps Yates' DeGar for head football coach
- Lamar, Needville, Rosenberg LL collect wins in District 36 tournament
- Fort Bend County imposes burn ban
- 1 dead, 1 hurt in boating accident on Massachusetts lake
- Pecan Grove man gets probation
- Ann Coulter
- Authorities release identity of fatal accident victim
- Needville earns District 36 11U title
- Needville walks off with a win over Brazoswood
- Blue Jays host annual 7-on-7 SQT
- Needville 11U win District 36 title
- Foster has three players in the GHBCA Futures Game
- Rosenberg holds off Alvin in 10U tournament
- Fort Bend baseball players show out at GHBCA all-star game
- From spitting to fat-shaming... these stars treat their fans like trash
- 2022 Field Day at Needville Middle School
- Kenneth Murray hosts his inaugural football camp at Elkins
- Lady Jays named to All-District team
Do you have unclaimed money being held by the county or state government? It's simple to find out. Simply hold your cell phone camera up to the UPC code (you don't even need a UPC code scanner app on your phone!). Then click on each list of names and see if you have unclaimed money.
- Fundraising for North Dakota abortion clinic move tops $500K
- Groups seek to halt Arizona "personhood" law after Roe falls
- Planned Parenthood, ACLU sue over Utah abortion ban
- $5 million in grants earmarked for flood-impacted businesses
- AP News in Brief at 6:04 p.m. EDT
- Alaska Supreme Court ruling keeps Sweeney off House ballot
Needville 11U All-Star DJ Jablonski threw the last pitch against Brazoswood Tuesday night in Alvin and leaped into the air in celebration. He had frozen the final batter for Brazoswood with the bases loaded for a 5-2 win.
Defender Daniel Lovitz scored early, Hany Mukhtar followed with his third brace of the season and Nashville SC rolled to a 3-1 victory over D.C. United on Saturday. Lovitz was in the right place in the 6th minute, pouncing on a deflection and hooking a kick just inside the left post for his first goal of the season, the third of his nine-year career and his second in three seasons with Nashville (8-5-5). Mukhtar scored in the first minute of stoppage time on a nifty pass from Dax McCarty to give Nasville a 2-0 lead at halftime. Mukhtar’s second goal — and eighth of the season — came five minutes into the second half. Taxiarchis Fountas scored in the 59th minute for United (4-10-2).