Fort Bend County
On Tuesday, during a special called emergency meeting, Fort Bend County Commissioners Court approved an outdoor burn ban for unincorporated areas of Fort Bend County.
The city of Rosenberg is currently accepting applications for citizens interested in serving on various boards, commissions, committees and task forces within the city. These are volunteer positions essential to the operation of city government who provide valuable insight and direction on v…
- Lamar, Needville, Rosenberg open District 36 tournaments with wins
- Foster's future is bright with trio in GHBCA Futures Game
- Kempner taps Yates' DeGar for head football coach
- Lamar, Needville, Rosenberg LL collect wins in District 36 tournament
- 1 dead, 1 hurt in boating accident on Massachusetts lake
- Ann Coulter
- Pecan Grove man gets probation
- Authorities release identity of fatal accident victim
- Needville earns District 36 11U title
- Fort Bend County imposes burn ban
- Needville walks off with a win over Brazoswood
- Needville 11U win District 36 title
- Blue Jays host annual 7-on-7 SQT
- Foster has three players in the GHBCA Futures Game
- Fort Bend baseball players show out at GHBCA all-star game
- Rosenberg holds off Alvin in 10U tournament
- Kenneth Murray hosts his inaugural football camp at Elkins
- From spitting to fat-shaming... these stars treat their fans like trash
- 2022 Field Day at Needville Middle School
Do you have unclaimed money being held by the county or state government? It's simple to find out. Simply hold your cell phone camera up to the UPC code (you don't even need a UPC code scanner app on your phone!). Then click on each list of names and see if you have unclaimed money.
- Entrepreneur brings “tiny,” affordable rentals to MS
- AP News Summary at 12:57 a.m. EDT
- Athletes react to the Supreme Court's abortion decision
- Arizona abortion providers halt procedures after Roe ruling
- Arizona Legislature's GOP members OK school vouchers for all
- Dems hope to harness outrage, sadness after abortion ruling
Needville 11U All-Star DJ Jablonski threw the last pitch against Brazoswood Tuesday night in Alvin and leaped into the air in celebration. He had frozen the final batter for Brazoswood with the bases loaded for a 5-2 win.
U.S. national soccer team star Megan Rapinoe is among a group of leading sports figures who have expressed anger over the Supreme Court’s decision to strip the nation’s constitutional protections for abortion, decrying an erosion of rights that women have had for a generation. Billie Jean King, who just celebrated the 50th anniversary of Title IX, is also dismayed by the decision. Women playing for teams, including NWSL's Racing Louisville and the WNBA's Dallas Wings, will be directly impacted by the decision.