- Dallas police: Shooting at Koreatown salon not hate crime
- Lawyer: Texas man killed by police was shot in back of neck
- Jury clears American in alleged assault of flight attendant
- Deputy dies after crashing into semitrailer in Houston area
- Luisi to conduct Ring Cycle with Dallas Symphony in 2024
- Navy sailor killed in training accident was Texas man
- Social-worker, rights groups sue Ohio city over abortion ban
- Woman who said she killed Texas man was girlfriend, not wife
- Man accused of placing neo-Nazi sticker at immigrant center
- Indy 500 waves green flag on sustainability with lofty goals
- Official: Boats collide on Georgia river, 2 dead, 3 missing
- Minneapolis agrees to pay $1.2M to people injured by police
- Sheriff: Husband suspected in killings of woman, 3 kids
- Show's over for famed cabaret show at France's Lido
School resource officers are critical in protecting and supporting students, and are often the first line of defense in a time of crisis. CNN's Boris Sanchez spoke with Officer Richard Craig about the role's impact and misconceptions.
Mac Horvath hit a go-ahead single with two outs in the eighth inning and Danny Serretti followed with a two-run double to spark No. 8 seed North Carolina to a 7-2 victory over No. 4 seed Notre Dame in the semifinal round of the ACC Tournament. North Carolina (37-19) advances to play the winner of the second semifinal — either No. 11 seed Pittsburgh or No. 12 seed North Carolina State — in Sunday’s championship game.
FULSHEAR — Competitive fires were ignited on the field and on the sidelines Thursday night as the Fulshear Chargers capped off a successful spring training season with a back-and-forth spring game.