- Curry, Warriors stun James, Lakers 121-114 in opener
- Roadside bombs hit military bus in Syrian capital, kill 14
- Astros awaken for 7 in 9th, beat Boston 9-2 to tie ALCS 2-2
- LEADING OFF: Curious pitching strategy in playoffs all over
- Eovaldi just misses, Red Sox fall, Astros tie ALCS 2-all
- Wave of killings triggers memories of dark past in Kashmir
If history is any indicator, Texas voters will likely go to the polls on Nov. 2 in underwhelming numbers to decide the fate of eight proposed amendments to the state’s constitution. With no statewide races on the ballot, and a scattering of local elections for city council and school board, turnout typically is low. Nevertheless, early voting is now underway and continues until Oct. 29. Read more
The City of Rosenberg has been awarded a $660,770 Community Development Block Grant from Fort Bend County’s Community Development Department for utility infrastructure improvements to the Blume Road area.