The trains that rolled by gave the WinterFest attendees a bit of a show with some extra blows of the horn on Saturday. Read more
A vehicle fire caused U.S. 59 to shut down at FM 2218 in Rosenberg for about an hour Thursday evening, according to local authorities. Read more
National & International News
- United Airlines posts smaller profit but tops expectations
- El Paso man dies of wounds from police shooting
- The Latest: Kenyan police officer reports 15 bodies
- Last year's Central American caravan dwindles, new one forms
- Grocery robots detect spills - with some far-off human help
- APNewsBreak: New pen may allow sale of horses for slaughter
- Trump's attorney general nominee: 'I will not be bullied'
- No-shows for auto shows? Detroit and others aim to retool
- Washington lieutenant governor skips speech over gun fears
- US weighs new ways to detect and track enemy missiles
The annual American Football Coaches Association convention brings together coaches from high schools to the National Football League to help cultivate young minds in coaching and grow deeper bonds among the brotherhood of gridiron instructors.
The Lamar Consolidated Lady Mustangs dominated the visiting Terry Lady Rangers in the final period Tuesday to win the “Battle of the ’Berg.” Read more
There was a clear advantage for the Foster Lady Falcons at home against the Willowridge Lady Eagles on Wednesday. Read more
- Report: Rosenberg man barricaded himself with family before arrest
- Girl Scout Cookie Season Kicks Off for 2019 in Southeast Texas Celebrating the Country’s Largest Financial Investment in Girls Annually
- Sean Gamino
- Noemi Palmarez Garrett
- Rosa Melida Hernandez
- DA Middleton announces new members to his staff
- Shooter sentenced to 10 years probation
- Fort Bend County Judge, commissioners hold court
- Winston Wayne Loehr
- Donald Ray "Cowboy" Mehrens
Emergencies • Fire • Trials
Fort Bend County grand jurors returned indictments against eight individuals for a variety of felony offenses.
The Fort Bend County Sheriff’s Office is seeking information concerning the burglary of a business in the Houston area of Fort Bend County.
The Fort Bend County Sheriff’s Office is seeking information concerning a robbery case in the Sugar Land area.
2019 marks the 10th year that the Lunches of Love nonprofit has been serving children.
Fort Bend 4-H will be hosting a youth photography workshop on Jan. 12, from 9 a.m. to noon at the Texas A&M AgriLife Extension Office,1402 Band Road in Rosenberg.
The Rosenberg Railroad Museum will host its annual WinterFest fundraiser on Saturday, Jan. 12. Activities include games, bouncy houses, a garden railroad, tours of a vintage passenger car, working switch depot and more.
The Brazos Bend State Park is more than a place to hike, bike, fish and camp. It’s also a place of meditation.
Fort Bend County Libraries’ George Memorial Library announces the opening of a special exhibit, “Art I Become,” on Sunday, Jan. 6, in the Bohachevsky Gallery of the library, located at 1001 Golfview in Richmond.
National News Videos
In a heavily redacted court filing, special counsel Robert Mueller revealed factual evidence to back the accusation that Paul Manafort lied to investigators about his communication with his longtime Russian associate Konstantin Kilimnik when he was supposed to be cooperating.